- Visitation is by scheduled appointment only.
- A maximum of two visitors is allowed for each resident. One visitor must be 18 years of age or older.
- All visitors must undergo a pre-visitation screening, including a health screening and temperature monitoring PRIOR to exiting their vehicles. The pre-visitation screening will occur in a designated area. Visitors will be asked to provide identification during this screening.
- Any visitor who does not pass the health screening will not be permitted visitation.
- Visitors should perform hand hygiene upon entering the visitation area and again upon leaving the visitation area.
- Visitation will occur in a designated area (under the pavilion).
- Visitors must remain in assigned visitation area.
- All visitors will be required to wear a facemask, which covers the nose and mouth, at all times.
- Visits will be contactless.
- Visitors must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- No items can be provided to residents during visitation. No open food or drinks will be permitted.
- Do not visit with anyone other than your loved one. This includes other residents and visitors.
If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
Please note that these requirements are subject to change based on future NYS Department of Health mandates.
Please do not schedule multiple visits at this time. Multiple visits will be cancelled.