- All visitors must present a verified negative COVID-19 test result within the last week (7 days). This negative test result must be dated within seven (7) days of scheduled visitation. Visitation will be refused if any individual(s) fails to present such negative test result.
- Visitation is by scheduled appointment only.
- Thirty-minute visits will be offered by appointment only Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm.
- A maximum of two visitors is allowed for each resident. Visitors under 18 years of age are prohibited from visiting residents at this time.
- All visitors must undergo a pre-visitation screening, including a health screening and temperature monitoring PRIOR to visiting. The pre-visitation screening will occur in a designated area. Visitors will be asked to provide identification during this screening.
- Any visitor who does not pass the health screening will not be permitted visitation.
- Visitors should perform hand hygiene upon entering the visitation area and again upon leaving the visitation area.
- Visitation will occur in a designated area.
- Visitors must remain in assigned visitation area.
- All visitors will be required to wear a facemask, which covers the nose and mouth, at all times.
- Visits will be contactless.
- Visitors must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- No items can be provided to residents during visitation. No open food or drinks will be permitted.
- Do not visit with anyone other than your loved one. This includes other residents and visitors.
If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
Please note that these requirements are subject to change based on future NYS Department of Health mandates.
Please do not schedule multiple visits at this time. Multiple visits will be cancelled.
Due to the popularity of these calls, and to allow all residents the opportunity to have a virtual visit with their loved ones, we ask that each resident be signed up for no more than 2 virtual calls per week.