Immediate Measures We Have Taken Include:
- Cancellation of resident outings and of incoming entertainment/community/ volunteer groups
- Enhanced disinfection processes
- Mandatory staff education regarding infection control practices and procedures
- Heightened infection control measures
- Keeping informed of all new developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local regulatory agencies
Those individuals that must enter, including our staff, must complete a health screening prior to moving throughout the facility.
We are happy to facilitate phone calls or to utilize interactive technology for virtual visits. The resident/ family should let the unit manager or social worker know if they would like to have a virtual visit with their loved one.
Our staff is working diligently to ensure minimal disruption to our residents’ daily routines.
Iroquois Skilled Nursing Community will continue to update our community with new developments.
We will make exceptions for those residents who are actively at end of life, provided family members clear our screening process.
How Can We Help?