EXCELLENT opportunity to get into entry level management/leadership.
We are presently accepting resumes for a Full-time RN Nurse Manager to manage and provide leadership and med-surg level clinical RN duties on our progressive, innovative, and active 40 bed Unit.
This position will have clinical and management accountability for the residents on the 40 bed floor, and will provide leadership to staff (giving directions, holding staff accountable to rules, policies and procedures), staff evaluations, staff disciplines, patient assessments, resident behaviors, resident care planning, EMR documentation, Wound care, PICC care, RN med administration, addressing family and resident concerns, and other RN Practice and leadership related responsibilities.
Previous leadership or management desired, and/or previous long-term care experience.
LICENSES REQUIRED: NYS Registered Nurse, BLS/CPR
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. Effective on your date of hire.
- Free Urgent Care services for employee/spouse/dependents.
- Free Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off:
- Vacation: 2 weeks your first year.
- Personal: 3 per year.
- Sick: 12 per year.
- Holiday Time: 9 per year.
- 401 (k) with company match.
- On-Going Education Programs: In-services in house and Tuition Assistance available.
- Weekly payroll and free direct deposit.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Free and easy parking.
How Can We Help?