Have you been considering spending some of your free time volunteering? If so, you may want to consider volunteering with us at Iroquois. Spending time with our residents is a very rewarding experience, and we have many areas and opportunities for volunteering available.
Here are just a few ways you can give of your time with our residents:
- Visiting with residents one-to-one
- Assisting with activities, such as bingo, religious services and crafts
- Sitting with residents during the end-of-life stage
- Transporting residents to and from therapy
- Planning parties and socials
- Playing music and/or singing to residents
- Assisting with evening programs on our dementia care unit
There are numerous opportunities for volunteering available for both individuals and groups. Please call us at 315.469.1300 to learn more about how you can help, and how to get started today.
How Can We Help?